Inspired by Japanese dining and tea ceremony tables.
This spectacular spalted hackberry table has a complex, soft, flowing, smoky grain pattern, intense figure and an inlayed leather spine. The table is accented with laser cut, powder coated steel legs. The book-matched hackberry tops of this table are joined together with a leather spine symbolizing the body of a butterfly.
- dimensions: 50" wide x 48" deep x 20" high
- materials: wood and steel
- finish: proprietary blend of organic tree oils and food-safe clear varnish
- price: available upon request
- custom sizes and species available